The first full-time CPA firm in Keller was established in September, 1985 when Gary Dunlap moved into his office on North Main Street at Hudson Station.
In 1990, the office was relocated to a location on FM 1709 in Keller. In December, 1999, the company moved into new offices on FM 1709 at 413 E. Price, also known as Keller Parkway.
The Company is proud to have begun electronic filing of returns in 1989, the first year that this service was available in Texas from the IRS.
The Company is a full service CPA firm, providing a full range of tax services, audit and review services, and accounting services to businesses and individuals.
The Company has successfully completed each quality peer review conducted since the inception of this program by the CPA society in 1990.
The Company merged with Pineider, Ford & Associates, PLLC effective January 1, 2004 and in doing so expanded the range of services that can now be offered.